LL.B. 05 years
Morning Program (Annual System)
Instructions for getting Pre-Admission Entry Test Form for Admissions
The pre-admission Entry Test Forms will be available from the Law College admission office w.e.f. 10-07-2017 during office hours from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The College will remain open on Saturday/Sunday during the process of admission. The candidates are advised to follow the instructions given below:
Step 1: Obtain a fee voucher from the College Accounts Office (Room No. 3).
Step 5: A Roll No. slip will be issued to the candidate for appearing in the pre-admission entry test on the given date and time.
Step 2: Deposit the Entry Test Fee (Rs.300/-) in the HBL, New Campus Branch, PU, Lahore
Step 3: Pre-admission Form can be obtained after showing the deposit slip to the Accounts Office.
Step 4: The Filled-in entry test along with a copy of CNIC/B-Form, fee voucher slip, attested copies of intermediate academic record, should be submitted in the College admission office.
Schedule for form submission and entry test
||Date of Admission
||Last Date of Submission
||Date of Entry Test
|LL.B. 05 Years Program
||Punjab University Examination Centre, Wahdat Road, Lahore.
- The Pre –admission entry test is compulsory for admission in LL.B 05 Years Program for the session 2017-18.
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply who have qualified F.A/F.Sc. or equivalent with masimum age of 24 years.
- Entry Test shall be mandatory for all reserved seats.
- The candidates are directed to bring attested copies of CNIC/B.Form, matric and intermediate certificates when receiving entry test form aling with two passport size photographs.
- Submit the Entry Test Form in Office Room Room No. 6 and get the Roll No. Slip.
- Entry Test Syllabus is available at PULC website (www.pulc.edu.pk).
University Law College,
University of the Punjab, Lahore
Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Lahore-Pakistan. Tel (92-42)
99231275-6 Fax: (92-42) 99231278